We will not disclose your identity in any manner unless
- you identify yourself in a public comment or
- you give us specific permission to do so.
If you make purchases from the SWS Store or sign up for any of our “goodies” on the site we require appropriate personal information including your email address
- We will never disclose your personal information unless required to process your requests (example: our payment processor PayPal),
- we will never use your email address to send you unsolicited emails,
- we will not display your email address except for you on your My Account page, and
- we will not sell or otherwise provide your email address to any other person or organization.*
We hate spam and will not spam you!
*unless required by law
Here is the detail (everything you need to know about how we use your personal information). Updates in process:
Who we are
Company: Sell with Soul
5202 Brookwood Lane
Crestview, Florida 32539
Our website address is: http://sellwithsoul.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you contact us using a contact form, we collect your name, email address and IP address and may keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
To provide all the services and products to our users, we use the following third party providers with whom we share certain personal information when provided by you:
PayPal: to process payments for purchases from the SWS Store
aWeber: a email service provider used to register sign ups for teleseminars
Constant Contact: an email service used to send SWS Newsletters when you sign up
Gotowebinar.com: the system used for conducting webinars that you may sign up for
Learning Management System: used for the SWS University courses
How long we retain your data
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services or products you purchase or sign up for. In most cases it is forever.
Users that register on our website when making a purchase can view the data we have on file in the section of the website called My Account. This includes:
Name, address(es), telephone number and email address
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Discuss data encryption and security software to prevent malicious activity and daily monitoring.
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information indefinitely so you have a record of your transactions and for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Source: WooCommerce Smart Coupons
Store Credit/Gift Certificate
What we access?
- If you are logged in: We access your billing email address saved in your account & billing email address entered during purchase
- If you are a visitor: We access your billing email address entered during purchase
What we store & why?
- Coupon code generated for you
- Coupon code passed via URL
- Coupon amount, email & message entered for gift card receiver
We store these data so that we can process it for you whenever required.
Source: WooCommerce Subscriptions
What we collect and store
For the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments, we store your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and payment info such as amount and date. We do not store credit card information. We use PayPal for payment for all subscriptions and PayPal stores your credit card info in a protected system.
What we share with others